Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Praying

Brethren,
I do not wish to sow strife. That is an abomination to the Lord. He hates it and I love Him
and you.
I have taken into account your comments and do repent of taking matters into my own hands.
I apologize for hurting anyone...or giving you cause to not examine the warnings presented.

My heart is to help you but I guess God can do that! I do believe there IS dangerous error...so that's not a personal attack- but a WARNING. Do not let my actions keep you from considering the scriptures presented. Regardless of whether or not I did this "right' or whether or not you know my name...there is a message here...and the purpose is to glorify God and to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments using abusive language will be deleted. Dialogue and opposing views are welcome.